The SCCISP Associate course is an IoT Security Institute introductory course offering an industry recognised career pathway for Cyber and Privacy professionals requiring the skills to develop within the IoT- IIoT security sectors.
Completing the SCCISP Associate course provides the candidate with the skills to securely design, implement and manage IoT Security controls and services.
In addition,the SCCISP Associate provides IT/OT and privacy professionals with the initial skills to address "smart world" cyber and privacy challenges.
Unlike the SCCISP Foundation certification the SCCISP Associate course does not require a minimum of 5 years experience within the cyber and/or privacy and data protection industries prior to undertaking the certification.
In fact no prior experience is required and is an ideal course for those also looking to develop a career in cyber security.
SCCISP Associate - An Industry Driven Cyber Security Course
The SCCISP Associate has been developed for the next generation of emerging Cyber and Privacy Professionals.
If you have recently entered (under 5 years) or are considering a career in Cyber Security, the SCCISP Associate course provides individuals with the necessary skillset to address cyber security challenges within the smart technology sector.
Industry and Government sectors are seeking trained cyber professionals with the necessary skills to address emerging smart cyber security challenges. Start your new cyber security today!
SCCISP Certification Costs
- Online Option
- The SCCISP Associate course can be undertaken completely online
- Materials and exam costs are all inclusive. In addition, upon success completion of the SCCISP Associate Certification the candidate will be added to the SCCISP register.
- Instructor Lead Training - Authorized Training Partners
- The SCCISP Associate course is also available via a combination of online and instructor lead training. This allows for a one on one, bootcamp or group classroom/online option.
- Costing for these training options are determined by your SCCISP Authorized Training Partners. Training options and delivery methods can be negiotiated with the ATP. We encourage you to contact an ATP within your region for more information.
- A list of current SCCISP Authorized Training Partners can be obtained via the following link.